Import of Processed Tomato Products
This report was released on 20 December 2013.
Download the report
- Safeguards Inquiry into the Import of Processed Tomato Products - Inquiry report (PDF - 1295 Kb)
- Safeguards Inquiry into the Import of Processed Tomato Products - Inquiry report - by chapters (Word/ZIP - 1296 Kb)
- Cover, Copyright and publication detail, Transmittal letter, Terms of reference and Contents
- Chapter 1 About the inquiry
- 1.1 What the Commission has been asked to do
- 1.2 Background
- 1.3 Inquiry procedures and consultation
- 1.4 What are the requirements for safeguard measures?
- Chapter 2 Assessing the case for safeguard measures
- 2.1 Which Australian industry produces 'like' or 'directly competitive' products?
- 2.2 Have imports increased?
- 2.3 Was the increase in imports a result of unforeseen developments?
- 2.4 Is the industry suffering 'serious injury', or is it threatened?
- 2.5 Have imports caused the injury?
- Appendix A Conduct of the inquiry
- Appendix B Commonwealth Gazettes and GATT Article XIX