Report on Government Services 2017
The Community services volume F includes performance reporting for Aged care services, Services for people with disability, Child protection services and Youth justice services. It also includes a sector overview for Community services. This volume was released on 24 January 2017.
Download the full volume
Download the sector overview
The sector overview provides an introduction to the Aged care services (chapter 14), Services for people with disability (chapter 15), Child protection services (chapter 16) and Youth justice services (chapter 17) chapters of this Report. It provides an overview of the community services sector, presenting both contextual information and high level performance information.
- Overview F Community services and attachment tables (PDF - 985 Kb)
- Overview F Attachment tables (XLSX - 443 Kb)
Sector performance indicator framework
This sector overview is based on a sector performance indicator framework and is made up of the following elements:
- Sector objectives — three sector objectives are a précis of the key objectives of the community services sector.
- Sector-wide indicators — six sector-wide indicators are high level indicators which cut across community services.
- Promote the wellbeing and independence of older people and their carers
- People with disability and their carers have an enhanced quality of life and participate as valued members of the community
- Children and young people are safe and well
- Wellbeing of older people
- Independence of older people and their carers
- Quality of life for people with disability
- Participation of people with disability and their carers in the community
- Jobless families with children
- Improving child development