Shifting the Dial: 5 year productivity review
- AAA (Australian Automobile Association) 2008, Reform of Fuel Tax and other Motoring Taxes and Charges: Submission to Henry Review of Taxation.
—— 2013, Motoring Report 2013 .
—— 2016, Motoring and Mobility Report: How Australians experience their transport options , Keep Australia Moving.
- ABS (Australian Bureau of Statistics) 2010, Australia’s Environment: Issues and Trends , January, Cat. no 4613.0.
—— 2013a, Perspectives on Regional Australia: Business Owners in Regions , Cat. no. 1380.0.55.008, Canberra.
—— 2013b, Population Projections, Australia, 2012 (base) to 2101 , Cat. no. 3222.0.
—— 2014, General Social Survey: Summary Results, Australia , Cat. no 4159.0.
—— 2016, Australian System of National Accounts , June, Cat. no. 5204.0.
—— 2017a, Data Cube LM1 - Labour force status by Age, Greater Capital City and Rest of State (ASGS), Marital status and Sex, February 1978 onwards. , Cat. no. 6291.0.55.001.
—— 2017b, Labour Force Australia , May, Cat. no 6291.0.
—— 2017c, Recorded Crime - Offenders , Cat. no 4519.0.
- ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) 2016, Privatisation needs smarter regulation , www.accc.gov.au/media-release/privatisation-needs-smarter-regulation (accessed 23 June 2017).
—— 2017, Review of Mandatory Safety Standards for Children’s Toys , Consultation paper, February.
- ACIL Allen 2014, Urban Transport Infrastructure , Report to Infrastructure Australia, December.
- ACT Government 2012, A Fairer, Simpler and More Efficient Taxation System - 5 Year Reform Plan .
—— 2017, Submission to the Productivity Commission’s Productivity Review Inquiry , February, Submission 41.
- ACT Revenue Office 2017, Rates assistance , www.revenue.act.gov.au/duties-and-taxes/rates/rates-assistance (accessed 19 April 2017).
- Aghion, P. and Griffith, R. 2008, Competition and Growth: Reconciling Theory and Evidence , MIT Press, Cambridge MA.
- AHRC (Australian Human Rights Commission) 2016, Willing to work: National Inquiry into Employment Discrimination Against Older Australians and Australians with a Disability .
- AIC (Australian Institute of Criminology) 2015, Violent crime statistics , www.aic.gov.au/statistics/violent%20crime.html (accessed 22 May 2017).
- Allen, D. 2004, Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Getting Things Done , Penguin Books Australia.
- ANAO 2014, Annual Report 2013-14 , Annual Report.
- Anderson, S. 2016, ‘Entry scores for teaching courses in Victoria increased to ATAR of 70 by Andrews Government’, ABC News, 23 November, www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-23/entry-scores-for-teaching-courses-in-victoria-increased/8049360 (accessed 19 June 2017).
- ARA (Australasian Railway Association) 2014, Public Transport Investment: The Value of Action versus the Cost of Inaction , Synergies Economic Consulting.
- ATIA (Australian Taxi Industry Association) 2014, Submission to the Competition Policy Review , 14 April.
- Australian Government 2014, Regulator performance framework .
—— 2015a, Agricultural Competitiveness White Paper .
—— 2015b, Australian Government response to the Competition Policy Review .
—— 2015c, National Innovation and Science Agenda , 7 December.
—— 2015d, Re:think : Better tax system, better Australia Tax discussion paper .
—— 2016a, Budget Paper No. 3: Federal Financial Relations 2016-17 , May.
—— 2016b, Fit for the Future: A Capability Review of the Australian Securities and Investment Commission .
—— 2016c, Quality Schools, Quality Outcomes , May.
—— 2016d, State and trends - Ambient air quality , State of the Environment Report.
—— 2016e, State and trends - Built environment , State of the Environment Report.
—— 2017a, Budget 2017. Building Australia , http://budget.gov.au/2017-18/content/glossies/jobs-growth/html/jobs-growth-01.htm (accessed 28 June 2017).
—— 2017b, Budget 2017-18 Budget Paper No. 2 , 9 May.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2016, Health Expenditure in Australia 2014-15 , Health and Welfare expenditure series no. 57, AIHW.
- Baily, M.N. 2016, Policies to Enhance Australia’s Growth: A U.S. Perspective , May, Brookings Institution, United States.
- Baldwin, R. 2016, The Great Convergence: Information Technology and the New Globalization .
- Banks, G. 2012, ‘Productivity Policies: the “to do” list’.
- BCA (Business Council of Australia) 2016a, Competitive Project Approvals , www.bca.com.au/media/world-class-model-for-major-project-approvals (accessed 3 April 2017).
—— 2016b, World-Class Model for Major Project Approvals, www.bca.com.au/media/world-class-model-for-major-project-approvals (accessed 26 June 2017).
- Beddie, F., Hargreaves, J. and Atkinson, G. 2017, Evolution not Revolution: Views on Training Products Reform , NCVER.
- Berg, S. and Holt, L. 2002, Scorecard for Utilities and Regulators , 2 May, Water21, Public Utility Research Centre, University of Florida.
- Bergeaud, A., Cette, G. and Lecat, R. 2016, ‘Productivity Trends in Advanced Countries between 1890 and 2012’, Review of Income and Wealth , vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 420–440.
- Berger, S. 2014, How Finance Gutted Manufacturing , Boston Review, www.bostonreview.net/forum/suzanne-berger-how-finance-gutted-manufacturing (accessed 3 April 2017).
- BIS (UK Department of Business, Innovation and Skills) 2013, Future of Apprenticeships in England: Implementation Plan .
- BITRE (Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics) 2014, Yearbook 2014: Australian Infrastructure Statistical Report , Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development.
—— 2016, Yearbook 2016: Australian Infrastructure Statistical Report , Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development.
—— 2017, Australian Sea Freight 2014-15 Statistical Report .
- Blind, P.K. 2006, ‘Building trust in government in the twenty-first century: Review of literature and emerging issues’.
- Bloom, N., Dorgan, S., Dowdy, J. and Van Reenen, J. 2007, ‘Management Practices & Productivity: Why they matter?’, Management Matters.
- Brooks, M. 2010, ‘Creating a high-performing patient-centered medical home: An expert interview with Don Klitgaard’, Medscape , 4 October.
- Cameron, S. and McAllister, I. 2016, Trends in Australian Political Opinion. Results from the Australian Election Study 1987-2016 , 9 December, School of Politics and International Relations, Australian National University.
- Cao, L., Hosking, A., Kouparitsas, M., Mullaly, D., Rimmer, X., Shi, Q., Stark, W. nd Wende, S. 2015, Understanding the Economy wide Efficiency and Incidence of Major Australian Taxes, Treasury Working Paper, 2015 1, April.
- Carey, K. 2015, ‘Here’s what will truly change higher education: Online degrees that are seen as official’, The New York Times, 5 March.
- Celler et al. 2016, Home Monitoring of Chronic Illness for Aged Care , May, Australian e-Health Research Centre, CSIRO.
- CIE (The Centre for International Economics) 2013, Reform of the NSW planning system - Better Regulation Statement , October.
- COAG (Council of Australian Governments) 2016, Intergovernmental Agreement on Competition and Productivity - enhancing Reforms , December.
- COAG Reform Council 2011, Review of Capital City Strategic Planning Systems: Report to the Council of Australian Governments , December.
- Connolly, L. and Lewis, C. 2010, Structural Change in the Australian Economy, Bulletin , September Quarter 2010, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Costello, P. 1996, Charter of Budget Honesty: Statement by The Hon Peter Costello MP , 20 August.
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) 2017, Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals: A Roadmap for Unlocking Future Growth, Opportunities for Australia , April.
- Daley, J. 2016, ‘The geography of productivity growth’.
- Daley, J. and Coates, B. 2015, Property Taxes , Grattan Institute.
- Dando, J. 2017, ‘Why are we communicating so badly?’, MJA InSight , no. 14.
- DAWR (Department of Agriculture and Water Resources) 2017, Australian Crop Report: June 2017 , June, 182.
- Deloitte Access Economics 2012, Economic Impacts of the Proposed Shipping Reform Package , February.
—— 2015, Economic benefits of better procurement practices Consult Australia .
—— 2016, Economic Effects of Ridesharing in Australia .
—— 2017, What’s Over the Horizon? Recognising the Opportunity in Uncertainty , 12 April, Building the Lucky Country.
- Department of Industry 2015, Resources and Energy Major Projects Report 2015 , April.
- DET (Department of Education and Training) 2016, Quality of assessment in vocational education and training , Discussion paper, January.
- DIRD (Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development) 2015, State of Australian Cities 2014-15 .
- Docteur, E. and Lopert, R. 2017, Payment Policies to Manage Pharmaceutical Costs - Insights from Other Countries , March, The PEW Charitable Trusts, Philadelphia.
- DoH (Department of Health) 2017, Review of Pharmacy Remuneration and Regulation , June, Australian Government.
- Duckett, S. and Banerjee, P. 2017, Cutting a Better Drug Deal , March, Grattan Institute.
- Duranton, G. and Puga, D. 2013, ‘The growth of cities’, Centre for Economic Policy Research .
- Edelman 2017, 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer Global Report .
- EIU (The Economist Intelligence Unit) 2016, Global Liveability Ranking 2016 .
- Ellison, G. and Glaeser, E. 1999, ‘The geographic concentration of industry: Does natural advantage explain agglomeration?’, American Economic Review , vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 311–316.
- Environmental Justice Australia 2016, Dodging clean up costs: Six tricks coal mining companies play , envirojustice.org.au/major-reports/dodging-clean-up-costs-six-tricks-coal-mining-companies-play (accessed 6 April 2017).
- ERA (Economic Regulation Authority) 2014, Inquiry into Microeconomic Reform in Western Australia , Final Report, June.
- Finkel, A., Moses, K., Munro, C., Effeney, T. and O’Kane, M. 2017, Blueprint for the Future: Independent Review into the Future Security of the National Electricity Market , Final Report, 9 June.
- Foulsham and Geddes 2015, Are Uber drivers independent contractors or employees? , Foulsham & Geddes, www.fglaw.com.au/are-uber-drivers-employees/ (accessed 6 April 2017).
- Gali, J. and Taplin, B. 2012, ‘The Macroeconomic Effects of Lower Capital Inflow’, Economic Roundup , no. 3.
- Gallup World Poll 2016, Gallup World Poll , http://www.gallup.com/topic/world_poll.aspx (accessed 10 April 2017).
- Gartrell, A. 2017, ‘Labor targets dodgy company directors with crackdown on phoenix schemes’, The Sydney Morning Herald , 24 May, http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/labor-targets-dodgy-company-directors-with-crackdown-on-phoenix-schemes-20170523-gwb3ka.html (accessed 22 June 2017).
- Gillis, S., Clayton, B. and Bateman, A. 2008, Scoping Current Research and Practices in Graded Assessments , Draft Report, December, Victoria University.
- Glaeser, E. 2010, Agglomeration Economics , The University of Chicago Press.
- Grattan (Grattan Institute) 2012, Game-changers: Economic reform priorities for Australia , Canberra.
- Green, R. 2009, Management Matters in Australia: Just How Productive Are We?, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research , Australian Government.
- Greenstone, M., Hornbeck, R. and Moretti, E. 2010, ‘Identifying agglomeration spillovers: evidence from winners and losers of large plant openings’ , Journal of Political Economy, vol. 118, no. 3, pp. 536–598.
- Hancock, M. 2014, World-class apprenticeships , https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/matthew-hancocks-speech-on-world-class-apprenticeships (accessed 4 May 2017).
- Harper, I., Anderson, P., McCluskey, S. and O’Bryan, M. 2015, Competition Policy Review , Final Report, March, Australian Government.
- Harris, I. 2016, Surgery, The Ultimate Placebo: A Surgeon Cuts Through the Evidence , NewSouth Publishing, Sydney.
- Hawke, A. 2009, The Australian Environment Act: Final report of the Independent Review of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 , Australian Government.
- Henry, K., Harmer, J, Ridout, H and Smith, G 2009, Australia’s Future Tax System: Report to the Treasurer , December, Commonwealth of Australia.
- House of Representatives Standing Committee on the Environment, C. 2016, Inquiry into the Register of Environmental Organisations , text, http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/House/Environment/REO/Report (accessed 3 April 2017).
- IA (Infrastructure Australia) 2015, Australian Infrastructure Audit Our Infrastructure Challenges , April, Volume I.
—— 2016, Australian Infrastructure Plan Priorities and Reforms for Our Nation’s Future , February.
—— 2017, Infrastructure Priority List: Australian Infrastructure Plan, Project and Initiative Summaries , February.
- Ibrahim, J. 2015, ‘It is not appropriate to dismiss inappropriate care’, Medical Journal of Australia , vol. 203, no. 4.
- IPART (Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal) 2014, Submission to the Competition Policy Review , Submission, June.
- IRNZ (Inland Revenue New Zealand) 2017, Industry benchmarking , www.ird.govt.nz/industry-benchmarks/industry-benchmarking-index.html (accessed 22 June 2017).
- ITLS (Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies) 2017, Transport Opinion Survey - March 2017 .
- IV (Infrastructure Victoria) 2016a, The Road Ahead: How an efficient, fair and sustainable pricing regime can help tackle congestion , November.
—— 2016b, Victoria’s 30-year Infrastructure Strategy , December.
- Kelly, J. and Donegan, P. 2014, Mapping Australia’s Economy , July, Grattan Institute.
—— and —— 2015, City limits , Melbourne University Press.
- Kleiner, M. 2015, Reforming occupational licensing policies , 28 January, Hamilton Project Policy Brief 20015-01, Brookings Institution.
—— Krueger, A. and Mas, A. 2011, A Proposal to Encourage States to Rationalize Occupational Licensing Practices - A proposal to the Brookings Institution Hamilton Project , 1 April.
- Lateral Economics 2014, Open for Business: How Open Data Can Help Achieve the G20 Growth Target, A Lateral Economics report commissioned by Omidyar Network, June.
- Leigh, A. and Triggs, A. 2016, ‘Markets, Monopolies and Moguls: The Relationship between Inequality and Competition’, The Australian Economic Review , vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 389–412.
- Ley, S. (Minister for Health) 2015, A New Blueprint for Mental Health Services , Media release, 26 November.
- LFRA (Large Format Retail Australia) 2015, Investment+competition=jobs: Large format retail in NSW , February.
- Lowe, P. 2017, ‘Dinner remarks to A50 Australian Economic Forum’.
- Ludlow, M. 2015, ‘Second-hand cars cost twice what they should’, Australian Financial Review , 27 November.
- Markus, A. 2015, Mapping Social Cohesion: The Scanlon Foundation surveys 2015 , Monash University.
- McGowan, M.A., Andrews, D. and Millot, V. 2017, The Walking Dead? Zombie Firms and Productivity Performance in OECD Countries , OECD Publishing.
- Moodie, G. 2015, ‘Vocational training is too complex, too job-specific, too underfunded’, The Conversation .
- Murray, D. 2014, Financial System Inquiry 2014 , 7 December, Commonwealth of Australia.
- National Commission of Audit 2014, Towards Responsible Government: The Report of the National Commission of Audit, Phase One , February, National Commission of Audit.
- NCC (National Competition Council) 2015, Annual Report , Annual Report.
- NCVER (National Centre for Vocational Education and Training) 2007, Did you know? A guide to vocational education and training in Australia .
—— 2017, Focus on higher level apprenticeships pathways , www.voced.edu.au/content/focus-higher-level-apprenticeships-pathways (accessed 9 May 2017).
—— 2015, Australian vocational education and training statistics: Employers’ use and views of the VET system , 2015.
- Newton, B., Miller, L., Williams, J., Buzzeo, J. and Hinks, R. 2015, Process Evaluation of the Apprenticeship Trailblazers: Final report , UK Department of Business Innovation and Skills Research paper, November, 256.
- NDP Group 2012, Australian Toy Industry Sales Generated $1.11 Billion In 2011 , https://www.npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/news/press-releases/pr_120201b/ (accessed 6 July 2017).
- Noonan, P. 2016, VET funding in Australia: Background, trends and future directions , March, Mitchell Institute.
—— 2017, Australian tertiary education cannot flourish without effective vocational education, Mitchell Institute, http://www.mitchellinstitute.org.au/opinion/australian-tertiary-education-cannot-flourish-without-effective-vocational-education/ (accessed 16 July 2017).
- North, D. 1991, ‘Institutions’, Journal of Economic Perspectives , vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 97–112.
- NSEA (NSW Education Standards Authority) 2017, Increased academic standards for studying teaching , NSW Education Standards Authority, educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/teacher-accreditation/how-accreditation-works/your-accreditation/future-teachers/increased-academic-standards (accessed 19 June 2017).
- NSW Department of Industry 2016, Vocational Education and Training , Training Services NSW, www.training.nsw.gov.au/vet/index.html (accessed 13 April 2017).
- NSW Government 2013, A New Planning System for NSW - White Paper .
—— 2017, NSW Budget 2017-18. Overview .
- NSW Treasury 2011, NSW Financial Audit Report .
- OECD and ITF (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development and International Transport Forum) 2014, Air Service Agreement Liberalisation and Airline Alliances .
—— 2011, Divided We Stand: Why Inequality Keeps Rising , December, OECD Publishing, Paris.
—— 2013, Getting the right data: the assessment instruments for the AHELO feasibility study , www.oecd.org/edu/skills-beyond-school/gettingtherightdatatheassessmentinstrumentsfortheahelofeasibilitystudy.htm (accessed 27 July 2017).
—— 2015, Government at a Glance , Paris.
—— 2016a, Back to Work: Australia: Improving the Re-employment Prospects of Displaced Workers, Back to Work , OECD Publishing, Paris.
—— 2016b, Better life index .
—— 2017a, Connecting People with Jobs: Key Issues for Raising Labour Market Participation in Australia , Paris.
—— 2017b, PISA Data Explorer , http://pisadataexplorer.oecd.org/ide/idepisa/ (accessed 21 July 2017).
—— 2017c, Trust and Public Policy. How Better Governance Can Help Build Public Trust , OECD Publishing.
—— 2014, Indicators of Product Market Regulation Homepage - OECD , www.oecd.org/eco/growth/indicatorsofproductmarketregulationhomepage.htm (accessed 3 July 2017).
- Oliver, D. and Yu, S. 2015, ‘Australia’s VET system needs fundamental change – here’s how it can be fixed’, The Conversation, 22 September.
- PC (Productivity Commission) 2006, Potential Benefits of the National Reform Agenda , Research Paper.
—— 2007, Public Support for Science and Innovation , Research Report.
—— 2009a, Government Drought Support .
—— 2009b, Review of Mutual Recognition Schemes .
—— 2010, Annual Review of Regulatory Burdens on Business: Business and Consumer Services , 12 October.
—— 2011a, Economic Structure and Performance of the Australian Retail Industry , December, Report no. 56.
—— 2011b, Identifying and Evaluating Regulation Reforms , Research Report.
—— 2011c, Performance Benchmarking of Australian Business Regulation: Planning, Zoning and Development Assessments , Research Report, April, Volume 1.
—— 2011d, Rural Research and Development Corporations , Research Report.
—— 2012, Regulation Impact Analysis: Benchmarking , Research Report.
—— 2013a, Electricity Network Regulatory Frameworks .
—— 2013b, Major Project Development Assessment Processes , Research report.
—— 2013c, National Access Regime , Inquiry Report, 25 October, Report no. 66.
—— 2014a, Australia’s Automotive Manufacturing Industry , Inquiry Report, Report no. 70.
—— 2014b, Childcare and Early Childhood Learning , Research Report.
—— 2014c, Geographic Labour Mobility , Research Report.
—— 2014d, Public Infrastructure , Research Report.
—— 2014e, Regulator Audit Framework , Submission, 19 March.
—— 2015a, Australia’s International Tourism Industry .
—— 2015b, Business Set-up, Transfer and Closure , Draft Report.
—— 2015c, Mutual Recognition Schemes , Research Report.
—— 2015d, Superannuation Policy for Post-Retirement , Research Paper.
—— 2015e, Workplace Relations Framework , Research Report.
—— 2016a, Developments in Anti-Dumping Arrangements .
—— 2016b, Digital Disruption: What do governments need to do? , Research Paper.
—— 2016c, Inquiry into Marine Fisheries and Aquaculture .
—— 2016d, Intellectual Property Arrangements , Draft Report.
—— 2016e, Introducing Competition and Informed User Choice into Human Services: Identifying Sectors for Reform , Study Report.
—— 2016f, Migrant Intake into Australia , Research Report.
—— 2016g, National Education Evidence Base , Research Report.
—— 2016h, Regulation of Australian Agriculture , November, No. 79.
—— 2016i, Trade and Assistance Review 2014-15 .
—— 2017a, Consumer Law Enforcement and Administration , Final Report, 12 April, Australian Government.
—— 2017b, Introducing Competition and Informed User Choice into Human Services: Reforms to Human Services , Draft Report, Canberra, 2 June.
—— 2017c, Trade and Assistance Review 2015-16 .
—— 2017d, Transitioning Regional Economies , Initial Report, April.
- PCA (Property Council of Australia) 2015, Development Assessment Report Card 2015 .
- Pearl, D. 2016, The Tax Debate: It’s About the Economy .
- Plunkett, S. 2017, Innovation in a handout culture , https://pearcey.org.au/innovation-in-a-handout-culture/ (accessed 17 July 2017).
- PM&C (Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet) 2015, Reform of the Federation: discussion paper 2015 , June.
—— 2016, Smart Cities Plan.
- Polidano, C., Van de Ven, J. and Voitchovsky, S. 2017, Making ‘Good’ Choices: The Impact of Entitlement Models on Up-skilling Later in Life , 13 February, NCVER.
- PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) 2017, Higher apprenticeship , PwC, www.pwc.com/jg/en/careers/students/higher-apprenticeship-a-level-school-leavers.html (accessed 7 May 2017).
- QCA (Queensland Competition Authority) 2013, Measuring and Reducing the Burden of Regulation , Final Report, February.
- QEDO (Environmental Defenders Office Queensland) 2017, Law reform , www.edoqld.org.au/law-reform/ (accessed 29 May 2017).
- Queensland Government 2017, Infrastructure. Budget Highlights , budget.qld.gov.au/budget-highlights/infrastructure/ (accessed 28 June 2017).
- Quinlan, P., Heenan, E. and Govinnage, S. 2016, Independent Legal and Governance Review into Policies and Guidelines for Environmental Impact Assessments under the Environmental Protection Act 1986 .
- RAA (Royal Automobile Association of South Australia) 2016, Travel Time Survey 2016 .
- RACV (Royal Automobile Club of Victoria) 2017, RACV Redspot Survey & Traffic Congestion on VicRoads .
- Richardson, C. 2016, ‘The economics and the politics of productivity’.
- Robinson, J.C. 2001, ‘Theory and practice in the design of physician payment incentives’, The Milbank Quarterly , vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 149–177.
- RSM Australia 2017, Financial Analysis of Pharmacy Remuneration and Regulation, Review of Pharmacy Remuneration and Regulation – Commissioned Research , Australian Government Department of Health, http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/review-pharmacy-remuneration-commissioned-research (accessed 20 July 2017).
- Ruggeri, K. and Nolte, E. 2013, Pharmaceutical Pricing: The Use of External Reference Pricing , RAND Europe.
- Schaller, B. 2017, Unsustainable? The Growth of App-Based Ride Services and Traffic, Travel and the Future of New York City , Schaller Consulting.
- Schneider, P. and Habl, C. 2017, EURIPID Best Practice Report on External Reference Pricing , 23 February, European Commission.
- Senate Economics References Committee 2015, Privatisation of State and Territory Assets and New Infrastructure , March.
- Senate Standing Committee 2016, Causes and consequences of the collapse of listed retailers in Australia , http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Economics/Dick_Smith (accessed 28 July 2017).
- Shoory, M. 2016, The Growth of Apartment Construction in Australia , Bulletin, June Quarter, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Singhal, P. 2017, ‘PwC to end university degree employment requirement’, The Sydney Morning Herald , 1 May.
- Taylor, L. 2017, ‘Government’s letter to conservation groups has ominous implications’, The Guardian , 15 July.
- Terrill, M. 2016, Cost Overruns in Transport Infrastructure , Grattan Institute Report, No. 2016-13, Grattan Institute.
- The Economist 2016, ‘The world’s most liveable cities’.
—— 2017, ‘Equipping people to stay ahead of technological change’.
- Thomson, S. 2016, ‘Ideas for Australia: Why is Australia falling behind in maths, science and literacy – and what can be done about it?’, The Conversation , April.
- Transurban 2016, Changed Conditions Ahead: Melbourne Road Usage Study - Initial Findings September 2016 .
- Tune, D. 2010, ‘Evaluation : Renewed Strategic Emphasis’, Canberra.
- VAG (Victorian Auditor-General) 2015, East West Link Project, 2015–16:16 , Victorian State Government.
- Vandenbroek, P. 2016, Employment by industry statistics. A quick guide , Parliamentary Library, www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1516/Quick_Guides/EmployIndustry (accessed 28 June 2017).
- Vogler, S., Vitry, A. and Ud-Bin-Babar, Z. 2015, ‘Prices of oncology medicines in European countries, Australia and New Zealand’, Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice , vol. 8, Suppl 1, p. 16.
- WAMRA (Western Australian Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority) 2016, Community group chosen for Scarborough plan , www.mra.wa.gov.au/news-and-updates/article/community-group-chosen-for-scarborough-plan (accessed 29 March 2017).
- Watt, I. and Anderson, B. 2017, Parliamentary Budget Office Review 2016-17 , Final Report, March.
- Wilkins, R. 2007, ‘Election 2007: Federal-state relations’, Australian Review of Public Affairs .
- WMO and GWP (World Meteorological Organisation and Global Water Partnership) 2017, Benefits of Action and Costs of Inaction: Drought Mitigation and Preparedness - a Literature Review , Working Paper 1, Integrated Drought Management Programme, Switzerland (WMO) Sweden (GWP).
Previous chapterReport homeContentsEnd