Australian Government Expenditure by State and Territory 2010 - Supplement - Indigenous Expenditure Report
Supplement to 2010 Indigenous Expenditure Report
Note that the 2008-09 estimates in the 2010 Indigenous Expenditure Report have been superseded by 2008-09 estimates in the 2012 Indigenous Expenditure Report (reflecting improvements to the method and to the data that underpin the estimates).
The 2008-09 estimates are available in the 2012 Indigenous Expenditure Report web-tables.
This supplement was released on 15 September 2011. An errata was released on 23 September 2011. The errata are only available on this website. The supplement extends the methods and data used in the 2010 Indigenous Expenditure Report to estimate Australian Government 'own purpose' expenditure on services to Indigenous Australians by state and territory.
At the time of the 2010 Report publication, it was not possible to allocate Australian Government direct expenditure by state and territory. This meant that 'total government' expenditure in each state and territory could not be estimated.
This Supplement estimates Australian Government direct expenditure by state and territory, which allows total government expenditure in each state and territory to be estimated for 87 expenditure categories that map to the National Indigenous Reform Agreement and Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage report framework.
Download the supplement
- 2010 Indigenous Expenditure Report Supplement (PDF - 677 Kb)
- 2010 Indigenous Expenditure Report Supplement (Word/ZIP - 491 Kb)
Download attachment tables
- Early child development, education and training: Attachment A (PDF - 491 Kb) | (XLS - 241 Kb)
- Healthy lives: Attachment B (PDF - 492 Kb) | (XLS - 225 Kb)
- Economic participation: Attachment C (PDF - 321 Kb) | (XLS - 189 Kb)
- Home environment: Attachment D (PDF - 539 Kb) | (XLS - 241 Kb)
- Safe and supportive communities: Attachment E (PDF - 505 Kb) | (XLS - 225 Kb)
- Other government expenditure: Attachment F (PDF - 410 Kb) | (XLS - 199 Kb)