Report on Government Services
The annual Report on Government Services (RoGS) provides information on the equity, effectiveness and efficiency of government services in Australia.
The 2020 RoGS was progressively released on the following days:
- Thursday 23 January (Part A Approach to performance reporting, Part F Community services and Part G Housing and homelessness)
- Wednesday 29 January (Part C Justice and Part D Emergency management)
- Friday 31 January (Part E Health)
- Tuesday 4 February (Part B Child care, education and training).
The 2020 RoGS is available below, with earlier editions accessible by changing the year in the white box and pressing ‘Change year'.
Documents are provided which outline how to access the RoGS material. The colour coding refers to which document should be used for each RoGS Part below. For example, Part B is light blue indicating the ‘How to’ guide for the traditional presentation should be used.
- How to find what you need [traditional presentation] (PDF - 592 Kb)
- How to find what you need [dynamic online presentation] (PDF - 251 Kb)
You may also be interested in
Supplementary reviews of government services.What works reviews
This publication is only available online.
We value your comments about this publication and encourage you to provide feedback.
2009 Review of the Report on Government Services
COAG endorsed the review's recommendations at its 7 December 2009 meeting.
The Steering Committee endorsed the Independent Reference Group's Review of the Report on Government Services' performance indicator framework Report in September 2010.
Join the conversationTweet #RoGS2020