Education and training workforce: Early childhood development
This study has now concluded. A research report was released on 1 December 2011.
The Commission was asked to consider and provide advice on:
- current and future demand for ECD workers, and the mix of knowledge and skills required within the workforce to meet quality objectives
- the current and future supply of the ECD workforce, and the impact of quality objectives on that supply
- the structure of the ECD workforce, and its efficiency and effectiveness
- ECD workforce planning and development in the short, medium and long-term
- institutional arrangements impacting on the ECD workforce.