Corporate Support Employment Register
- Classification: APS Level 3 – Executive Level 2
- Salary range: $61,018 – $162,555 plus 15.4% superannuation
- Locations: Melbourne or Canberra
- Status: Flexible – Full-time/Part-time/Casual
- Position type: Multiple ongoing* or non-ongoing opportunities may be available for talented individuals to provide corporate support across a range of functions
The Productivity Commission helps governments make better policies in the long-term interest of all Australians.
Our Corporate group compromises of multiple teams and individuals who support a range of functions, including Human Resources, Information Communication Technology, and Finance and Office Services.
We also have an administrative and project support team, who work flexibly and collaboratively to support teams and executives across the Commission. In addition, we have a Media, Publications and Web (MPW) Unit who provide support with external communications and publications, style guidelines, online events and presentations, creative content and social media.
We are seeking expressions of interest from talented individuals with skills and experience in a range of areas to support the work of the Commission.
We encourage you to register if you are a highly motivated individual, with qualifications, skills and experience in any of the following functions:
- Administrative and project support
- Executive support
- Human Resources
- Information Communication and Technology (ICT)
- Library services
- Office services
- Web development, digital design and/or social media.
This Register will help us to quickly fill future vacancies that may arise at the APS Level 3 – Executive Level 2 classifications.
Depending on the business needs and requirements of the Commission, these positions may be offered as either ongoing* or non-ongoing opportunities, which may be on a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Positions that become available will be able to be performed from either our Melbourne or Canberra offices. We have a collaborative, flexible work environment and recognise the importance of balancing work with family, caring and other personal commitments.
* Ongoing opportunities may be available to existing Australian Public Service employees under section 26 of the Public Service Act 1999 .
Ready to apply or keen to find out more?
If you’d like to find out more about working at the Commission, we would love to hear from you!