Commonwealth-State Reporting and Review Employment Register
- Classification: APS Level 5 – Executive Level 2
- Salary range: $77,439 – $162,555 plus 15.4% superannuation
- Locations: Melbourne or Canberra
- Status: Flexible – Full-time/Part-time/Casual
- Position type: Multiple ongoing* or non-ongoing opportunities may be available for talented individuals to join our newly established CSRR group
The Productivity Commission helps governments make better policies in the long-term interest of all Australians.
The Commonwealth-State Reporting and Review (CSRR) group provides a central point of knowledge and engagement on Commonwealth-State matters and intergovernmental agreements. This includes the Commission’s performance reporting roles (specifically the Report on Government Services and the Performance Dashboard) and our rolling reviews of nationally significant sector-wide agreements.
We are seeking expressions of interest from talented individuals to join our recently established CSRR group.
We encourage you to register if you have a keen interest in Commonwealth-State matters and intergovernmental agreements, and have skills or experience in any of the following areas:
- Policy analysis and advice
- Data processing, analysis and presentation
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Project management
- Report writing.
This Register will help us to quickly fill future vacancies that may arise at the APS Level 5 to Executive Level 2 classifications.
Depending on the business needs and requirements of the Commission, these positions may be offered as either ongoing* or non-ongoing opportunities, which may be on a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Positions that become available will be able to be performed from either our Melbourne or Canberra offices. We have a collaborative, flexible work environment and recognise the importance of balancing work with family, caring and other personal commitments.
* Ongoing opportunities may be available to existing Australian Public Service employees under section 26 of the Public Service Act 1999 .
Ready to apply or keen to find out more?
If you’d like to find out more about working at the Commission, we would love to hear from you!